Followers

Sunday 29 June 2008

Brilliant Weblog Award



I have been given this award by the lovely Karin Hoeve . It's a special award given to weblogs that somehow catch your eye so I feel very honoured indeed!

The rules for this award:1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.2. Link the person you received your award from.3. Nominate al least 7 other blogs.4. Put links of those blogs on yours.5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated

So the 7 I am going to nominate

Kitty

Juliet

Stacey

Katy

Michelle

Karen

Kerry

Now I really must get on with some packing!X

5 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks Janet,

I am honoured to receive this from you.

Karen x

katy said...

Thank you very much Janet,im so chuffed to get this!!

Rita said...

Hi Janet
Congratulations! on your award, all of your cards are lovely. Good Luck with your stamps!

Kind regards
RitaR

kerry said...

Thank you so much Janet, it's most kind of you to pass this onto me. You are a most worthy winner too!!!

Your SW designs are just FAB!!! Well done!
Kerry xxx

Julie said...

Thanks so much Janet, apologies for being so slow to respond too.