Followers

Monday 9 June 2008

Name suggestions.....

The little girl on my doodled cards posted underneath now has a brother and they are going to be made into stamps by Spiral Whisper. I am looking for names for this little duo as I am planning to design more images of the two. The little girl is a quiet girly girl and likes to be pink and pretty where as her brother is a typical little boy and likes to do all the things little boys like doing best . When you see the stamps you will know what I mean lol. Has anybody got any name suggestions?.............

6 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Janet I've just been laughing at some of the suggestions on Docrafts...there are some good ones though!
I really hope this all works out for you and that we can get our hands on the stamps soon! Take care,x

Sonia said...

Well as your lovely dog is called Gem how about "Gemma & Joe" they sounds like a couple of lovely twins!!
Looking ofrward to seeing your works of art made into stamps.
Sonia x

Inger Marie said...

Hello Janet :)
I have look in you blog and your card is so wonderful.
Love the colour you used and the colouring is wonderful.
And i can see you have a Cairn Terrier.
We have a Cairn Terrier with the name Terry. He is 8 years old and so cute.


Hugs from Inger Marie

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet...I think your doodled images are fabulous I think...
`Lottie...and `George is sweet but I`m sure whatever you call tem will be nice:)
Good Luck with them:)

I think you have beautiful c reations TFS111
Have a lovely week:)x

Sharon said...

Billy popped straight into my head but I couldn't think og a girls name to go with it. How about Annie & Alfie.
Sharon :-D

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Janet thats great news your designs are beening turned into stamps your have to let as know when we can buy them I would love to own one big hugs from crafing diva