Followers

Monday 22 September 2008

Sketch Saturday


Phew! all my new designs for Spiral Whispers October releases have been submitted so it's time to take it easy for a bit and have a play at card making in my new craft room! I have made this card following this weeks Sketch Saturday Jo who started this sketch challenge is now working on a new blog design for me as we speak, I can't wait! so pop back for a look at my new look blog which should be happening very soon! Right back to my card lol I have used my Pirate Milly stamp design available from Spiral Whisper and the parrot from the pirate accessories set. Milly has been coloured with distress inks and the papers are Pink Petticoat. X

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Great card Janet, love the colours and of course the cute SW images! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

Stacey said...

So bright and colourful! I love it! ~x~

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is so cute love the parrot, your cards just get better and better, canot wait to see the new stamps
Hugs Jacqui x

Mrs Mac said...

LOVE your blog and all your creations! I love the paper you've used in the Sketch challenge :)

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, great colours and those images are wonderful, your colouring is fantastic, thanks for joining us this week
lv Gill x

COCO said...

ohhhhh very fab card !!!!
I love your coloring !!!!
thanks for your participation!!!

Jo said...

Awesome work Janet, LOVE pirate Max & Milly! I do envy your colouring skills ;)
Thank you for joining in the challenge!
Jo xx