Followers

Monday 1 September 2008

Spiral Whisper Competition

It's competition time over on Spiral Whisper to celebrate 20,000 hits. All you have to to is pop over and leave a comment about which is your favorite SW stamps from the September release and what types of designs you would like to see in future. You have to put a link and a mention about the competition on your own blog. You will be entered into a draw to win a £15 Spiral Whisper Voucher to spend on the stamps of your choice. So pop on over and Good Luck!! X

3 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Hi Janet just had to tell you my Christmas Milly and Max came today, I have spent all day playing with them, have coloured up loads of images, they are fabulous, you celver girl. Have just posted a milly card on my blog under Friday Sketchers
Thanks again
Hugs Jacqui x

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Janet, I know your wonderful creations from the Docrafts gallery, (my user name is Isis), & I think your blog is terrific. I've just started my own blog & have added a link from it to yours. I wondered if that's ok with you? I'm very much a novice where blogging is concerned & I've a long way to go before it looks as professional as yours! Happy crafting, Kirsten.

Pauline C said...

Hi Janet
Love your blog and popped over to Spiral Whisper to have a look ... I love the new designs in your cards. When i got over to the SW site though the links on t he left to September releases didn't seem to work so Ic an't see which stamps are specifically the new ones. Am i doing something wrong?? Would love to enter the SW 20,000 hits compo!
Pauline x