Followers

Saturday 13 September 2008

A Spoonfull Of Sugar/Papertake Weekly Challenge


Made for two of this weeks blog challenges. The first one is A Spoonfull Of Sugar and I have followed a sketch by Nikki. The second one is for Papertake Weekly Challenge where the theme this Week is Autumn Haze, ie make a card using Autumn colours, stamp etc.
Stamp- Broomstick Milly by Spiral Whisper (designed by me) coloured with distress inks
Bazill Cardstock
Papermania paper
Ribbon,flowers,stars charm and stick on sentiment all from my stash

10 comments:

Bev said...

Gorgeous card Janet - I love your coloring fo teh image, it's superb! Fab papers too.

hugs Bev x

cats whiskers said...

Love your colour combo again, have to say I love your colouring of Millie she looks so sweet, I have justed coloured her up and used the same colours how weird is that.
Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Janet and the image is just adorable, thanks for using my sketch, Hugs, Nikki x

Gina said...

great card, the colours are fab
Gina xxx

pickle said...

Another beautiful creation Janet. Your colouring is fab.
kerry x

Cuchy said...

How fabulous colours. Love your card! M.Carmen

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Janet Love the cute milly image, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

katy said...

Ooooooo this is lovely Janet!! Gorgeous colours, love the pink flower xx

Kathy said...

This is so cute!! I love that image and the papers you have used are so pretty!! I love your fall stamps!! :)Kathy

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x