Followers

Saturday 25 July 2009

Birthday Milly





A card made using 'Birthday Milly' which is available from Pink Gem Designs.......see her here
The image has been coloured with a combination of Ciao Copic Markers and Khoo-in-oor woodless pencils.
Card Blank & Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
DP - Three Bugs In A Rug - Colour Me Pink/Leaves
CS - Pink Co-ordinations
Flower Made From Paper Flowers and Punches
Ribbon From Stash
Cuttlebug - Star & Swiss Dots Embossing Folders - Nestabilities
Fiskars Threading Water Punch

8 comments:

susan said...

This one is lovely! You always put a lot of details in your cards. I think that is terrific! I love looking at your cards and finding all the techniques and materials you use. I wish I could remember to use all these when I make a card. I forget what I have until after it is finished! LOL!I love the way the flower petals are sort of "curved!"

cats whiskers said...

Oh hun this is charming such a brilliant colour scheme layout and flower, I just love that star folder havn't seen that one before must investigate, have a lovely weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Karen said...

Gorjus card Janet. Love the colour combo.

Love Karen x

Tab said...

Fab card hun, such a sweet image and the colours are divine one of my fave combos!
Hugs Tab xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Janet,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is so cute, I love the detail to your card and the image is gorgeous.
Clare x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Janet a gorgeous card,
Dianne xx

Luvtocraft said...

I love your cards Janet. You are an inspiration. Could I ask which flower punch you have used as I love the shape.