Followers

Sunday 1 November 2009

Competiton Winners!

The winners of the two competions are:-

Win 6 Pink Gem stamps of your choice (subject to availability) - Lorna of Lorna's Card Corner Lorna was chosen using the random number generator

Where Have I Been? - Jane of Jem's Crafting Blog guessed the correct resort where we had spent our recent Spanish holiday which was Mojacar. Jane wins 2 Pink Gem stamps of her choice (subject to availability)

So girls if you can email me at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com with your stamp choices and details I will pop them in the post tomorrow

Now as for the guest designer winner I am going to have to keep you all guessing until tomorrow. We have been away all weekend as it was my sons surprise 30th birthday party last night and we have just arrived home. I am feeling very tired and need to study the entries very carefuly before I make a choice. It is not going to be an easy choice to make as there has been so many wonderful entries...... so pop back tomorrow to find out who it is!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

well done Lorna and Jane... hope you enjoy your stamps and playing !
omg... another days wait for GDT... oh the suspense lol....
Will be back moro see who the lucky person is. x hugs J x

Christine said...

Congrats to the winners, girls enjoy your new goodies...thanks for the comp. Janet great fun.

Hugs Christine xx

Ria said...

Congratulations ladies :)
hugs Ria

Dragonlady said...

Well done girls - me not jealous at all!!!!

Hugs Ali x

pinky said...

Oh you lucky ducks, you are going to have a hard time just choosing your stamps!! Well done.
Pinky

Lorna said...

I can't believe it. I'm so excited!! mmm... now which ones to choose???