Followers

Thursday 5 November 2009

Teddy & Snowman






Sorry to have been missing for 24hrs but I have not been able to access my blog at all until this morning. The computer is very iffy at the moment and anything I can connect to in the mornings I lose in the afternoon.....so I have quickly posted a card before it dies on me. We have a good neighbour who is a computer expert........he is coming tonight to take it apart and rebuild it. Windows 7 will also be installed if need be so I will be missing from early evening until tomorrow when hopefuly things will be back to normal (fingers crossed)
Anyway the card has been made with my 'Teddy & Snowman' stamp which is available from Pink Gem Designs. The image has been watercoloured with distress inks and stickles added for a touch of Christmas sparkle. I have gone for the 'all white' look again as I am just loving this at the moment!

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Janet,
Windows 7 getting ahead of the game are you!!lol will have to wait for christmas for mine.. the card is as gorgeous as ever just love that little bear and the colouring is fantastic..take care speak soon.

mandy xx

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous card Janet, really love your colouring of the image. Wish I had just a tiny fraction of your talent hun! Heard mixed reviews about Windows 7 so hope it works for you. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janet, wow hope youve managed to sort your computer out, Ive also got a new system, with Windows 7 it takes a bit of time to get the hang of it. I hope the meeting for NEC is still on, I will be there early it wont be quite so crowded, it gets very hot by 11am. Anyway I absolutely love the card, Im of to use my Manga stamp in a mo and will hopefully post the card presently. Take care my love, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Liz said...

Stunning card

Liz xx

Paula said...

Fabulous card Janet just adore the image which is coloured to perfection love the embossing detail too.
Paula xxxx

pickle said...

another stunner \Janet that image is soooo cute xx

Sharon said...

Lovely card Janet & another cute image.
hugs
Sharon x

ribenaruby said...

Beautifully coloured, love all the softness around the edges Janet, have a fab weekend!

cookiemonster said...

Stunning card as always,hugs Andrea xx