Followers

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Little Snow Gem!




Another snowy day in Worcestershire
Just when we though it was going away too!
Never mind Little Gem gets soooo excited when she sees the snow
We have just been out walking and I took this picture when we got back to the garden
You can't tell in the photo but she had collected so many snow balls on her front legs she could hardly walk bless her!
Still........ I had to coax her to come back inside but she insisted on rubbing her face all over the back lawn first!

9 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Ah she's so cute! I can hardly get my dog to come inside at the moment as she loves the snow so much.
Clare x

kelly ledder said...

So cute, I might have to venture out and get some pics today!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Janet thats a familar situation when I had my Yorkies they were always getting those awful snowballs on their legs, and it takes so long to remove them. Good luck with that, with love and hugs Shirleyx

Mandy said...

Hi Janet,
Soo sweet!!! Jack the dog just goes mad running round and barking..when he comes back from his walk and he has snowballs on his legs he holds his legs up one by one for you to get them off...
Mandy xx

Leah l'Orange said...

what a sweetheart! :) she's too cute, with her snowy whiskers and snowballed legs!

Ruthie said...

Aw bless!

Lisa Jane said...

i had a lump in my throat when i saw that cute pic. I had a Cairn when i was younger and it brought back some wonderful memories ,
Thank you

Ps - got my stamp order yesterday - thank you. I love them

Lisa ;)

Christine said...

Wow so much snow Janet ours has been gone a couple of days now..gem makes it look like fun...

Hugs Christine xx

Emma said...

Aww, so cute :) em xx