Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Exciting News!

I am pleased to tell you that Pink Gem Designs is now stocking my favorite Inks
We have Momento Ink in Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa. These are fab to stamp your images if you are colouring with Copics, Promarkers or pencils with Sansador because the lines won't bleed.
We also have Versafine Onyx Black which is fab for watercolouring!
Speaking of watercolouring we now also stock a range of Tim Holtz Distress Inks
If you are a regular visitor to my blog you will know that watercolouring with Distress Inks is one of my favorite methods of colouring. There is  a tutorial by me on the Pink Gem Designs website!

We have a selection of 4 half price stamps and 2 more with a discount of 35% in our Febuary Offers to make way for new designs but only while stocks last!

No comments: