Followers

Friday 26 February 2010

Meg meets Friday Sketchers


I have followed the lovely sketch on Friday Sketchers for this Easter card







I have used my 'Meg with Chicks' & 'Easter Wishes' sentiment stamp which are available at Pink Gem Designs
Meg & the sentiment have been stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa (love this!) and coloured with Prisma pencils and blended with Sansador
DP - Pink Petticoat/ Sweet Shoppe Designs
Flowers - Bee Crafty

We now have a selection of embellishments and sticky stuff on our website


Photobucket

5 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Janet,your card is soooo sweet!
Beautiful papers,beautiful image,beautiful coloring!!!
In case I don't blog surf tomorrow,
I want to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hugs to you! Diane

Riet said...

Beautiful card Janet,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lizzy said...

As stunning as ever Janet ~ luv all you cards hun xx lizzy xx

pickle said...

Another stunning card Janet..
Love your colouring :)

Can you tell me.... do you buy your corregated card or ribble your own? I would love some

kerry x

Michele Roos said...

Beautiful card Janet. Gorgeous colouring of the cute image and yummy papers to. Hugs Michele x