Followers

Monday 8 March 2010

A Gem of a Challenge - Chloe in the Rain Sneak Peek!

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at 'A Gem of a Challenge'
This month the challenge is hosted by little old me and I have created a sketch for you to follow



Here is my card and also a little sneak peek of one of our new stamp designs coming soon to
Pink Gem Designs!
This design is called 'Chloe in the Rain'







Please pop across to 'A Gem of a Challenge' and see the other fabulous cards made by the lovely Pink Gem DT girls.....you won't be dissapointed!
Please join in with us by entering our challenge
If you don't yet own any Pink Gem stamps you are more than welcome to enter with the freebie digi in the post below!

My Card
Stamp( to be released) & Sentiment -  Pink Gem Designs
Image painted with Tim holtz Distress Inks
Hair - Tea dye
Cheeks, Ribbons & Hearts - Worn Lipstick
Clothes - Shabby Shutters
DP - Nitwits Collections

Photobucket

16 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

I want thisa stamp, she is gorgeous and i love your colour scheme, ust stunningly gorgeous hugs pops x

Esme said...

Aww she's lovely - beautiful colour scheme too! xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janet
Wow this is gorgeous,
hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card but then they usually are ;0)

love Dawn xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Janet, love the new sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card, I want this stamp!!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janet, wow thats my granddaughter alright and with the same name. Love it its gorgeous and your card design is fabulous as its the colouring. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Unknown said...

Awww she is so cute. Love your card and the sketch too.... now I can participate :) I got me some Pink Gem Stamps and I just received them TODAY !!!!

Diane said...

Oh Janet,she is soooo cute! Such a beautiful card!!

Christine said...

Hiya janet this image is a real gem..sorry pardon the pun..LOL a gorgeous girly girl..love it smashing card.

Hugs Christine xx

Charis said...

She's a very cute stamp! & a lovely card x

ribenaruby said...

This is lovely for April showers...gorgeous papers!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Janet,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Janet ~ luv the image & colour combo & the layout is fab xx lizzy xx

Unknown said...

I just love your new line of stamps, they are soooo cute - congrats x

Marsha said...

Just found you. What cute images. This is my first challenge with you. Thanks for the free digi to play with.