Followers

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Christmas Horace


Well I have just got back from taking two of our grandchildren Andy & Chloe back up north
I stayed overnight at my friends and went to a lovely Chinese restaurant last night with the girls
I should be able to get some crafting done now  before little mischeivous Mimi descends on us in two weeks time lol!
She is soooo funny!
Only 3  years old and she was telling me jokes when I went to see her yesterday afternoon
She asked me where Pirates do their shopping......... "Arrrrrrgos" she giggled
For any overseas visitors that may not quite understand the joke.......Argos is a large store chain in the UK

Anyway I thought I would show you Christmas Horace.......a digi which has just been added to the website
You can see him here

Photobucket

No comments: