Followers

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Challenge 8


I have auto posted this so hopefully it will appear on the morning of the 8th!

Today sees the start of a new Gem of a Challenge following a sketch designed by me



We also have the lovely Lisa joining us as a special guest designer this month
So pop on over and see Lisa's and the fabulous DT's girls gorgeous cards

On to my card........I swung the sketch round to fit the image







I have used my new Santa Kaya stamp which is a brand new release from Pink Gem Designs
She has been coloured with ProMarkers

Stamp - 'Santa Kaya' Pink Gem Designs
Sentiment Stamp 'Merry, Merry Merry' Pink Gem Designs
Memento Ink  'Tuxedo Black'
Memento Ink 'Summer Sky'
Shapeabilities 'Snowflake Wonder'
2 Way Glue Pen & Glamour Dust
Cardblank - Craftwork Cards
Card stock - Bazill Kraft
DP (download) - Sweet Shoppe Designs - 'Little Joys' by Zoe Pearn (my all time favorite Christmas paper!)

Photobucket

11 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card and cute image!! Love your coloring.

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Janet, that image is so cute & those papers are some of my favs too!

Hope you had a great holiday :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Christine said...

Hiya Janet gorgeous image fab papers stunning creation.

smiles Chriastine xx

Berry said...

So sweet Janet! I adore those pearls as her buttons, super cute! Hugs Rebekah xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Janet,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Betty said...

Wonderful card Janet, love the image, and papers used great sketch too.
Betty xx

Kerryn said...

that is such a beautiful card!! I will have a go at this sketch!

Lisa said...

Hi Janet, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and fab papers.

Thanks for asking me to be the guest designer this month. I loved the sketch and Snowflake Chloe is perfect for glamour dusting.

Lisa x

Jennifer said...

Hi Janet. Love your card and a great sketch to work with thanks! Will be using it again! Hope you're having a good hol xx Jenny xx

Mandy said...

Hi Janet,
Beautiful as always,love the new image,papers and your colouring...
Mandy xx

Sarpreet said...

This is gorgeous, sorry I have not been to your blog recently