Followers

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Good News (& Bad Eek!)

Good News for all you ProMarker fans out there!
We have decided to keep the 10% off  our ProMaker Pens throughout September
This makes us one of the cheapest ProMaker Retailers around!
We are now selling a selection of singles which you won't find in the packs 'we' sell
You can find our top 20 single ProMarkers here
We also have a £1 off all our Nestabilities throughout September
See our Nestabilities here

Now for the bad news......
There is a massive spider lurking around my craftroom and I need to make a card......help!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Kathyk said...

Good Luck with selling off your spider!!! Not to me though, this years crop seems bigger and better than ever before!!!

Kathyk

Maria Therese said...

Oh I wouldn want to be in your craft room eeeeeeeek!!

Christine said...

Thanks for the tip off re SB love the hearts..wink wink..as for the spider woke up 6.30 to see the BIGGEST spider on the ceiling my side of the bed..
went to loo it had gone when I got back..not afraid just dont like em.

smiles Christine xx

debby4000 said...

Sorry can't help you with the spider just don't send him to me.
luv
Debby

Joyce said...

Oh, this post was great for an early morning chuckle. I don't like spiders either, but I have gotten braver over the years. Just don't let it scurry off and hide...or it will bother you all day..

mckinkle said...

LOL that made me laugh but dont worry Janet, his big grand daddy came my way and bit me 3 times on my shoulder a few nights ago and its driving me mad!
Just glue it on a Halloween card for me as I need revenge! lol!

Keryn x

Janet said...

I will have to catch it and flatten it first Keryn! Perhaps I could give him some googly eyes lol! x

Mandy said...

Hi Janet,
Hope you caught the spider,I'm sure their getting bigger as well..Katy hates them and had an enormous one in her bedroom yesterday,he soon went sky diving out of the window...
Mandy xx