Followers

Sunday 16 October 2011

Edgeablities Tutorial Video



Some great tips on this Youtube video by Kimberly Crawford showing how to use the new Spellbinders Edgeabilities.
I am so excited as I  have just ordered a Grand Caliber so that I can use them :)
My Cuttlebug is too small so it was either buy longer plates for it or buy the Grand Caliber

We have a selection of Edgeabilities at a brilliant price....see them here
We also have the new Postage Stamp Nestabilities here that Kimberly is using in the video



Photobucket

2 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

I loooooooooooooove my edgies xx

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear creative mind, beautifully done! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful tutorials!! Please take a look on my Blogspot.
Hugs from Marina.