Followers

Monday 10 October 2011

Less Is More........I Hope so!


I decided to have another go at 'The Less Is More' challenge.
The challenge this time is to make a 'One Layered' card with 'Hearts/Heart.
I think I am getting more  into this 'Less Is More' trend lol
I felt inspired by Mandi's DT card where she had stamped in the aperture of a large heart which she laid on her card at an angle.
As you can see I have done something very similar but mine was much more simple to do.
I drew a heart in my graphics programme and used my digi download papers 'Pretty Snowflakes' to fill the hearts



I stamped the sentiment which you can see here and added lots of Glamour Dust (which doesn't show well in the photo) and a heart shaped diamond.........and Voila!

I enjoyed this challenge so much I might come up with another entry before the weeks out....the old grey matter is churning lol!





Photobucket

19 comments:

Irene said...

fabulous card,so simple but so effective

Lisa Jane said...

ooh these are so pretty
Lisa x

Unknown said...

These are really beautiful, and so elegant xx

Chrissie said...

Great cards... Mandi's idea was great wasn't it!
I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Poppet said...

Great cards Janet and sheer genius to put it at angle so if it hops over the join it doesn't matter. Simplicity and elegance at its best. :-) xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a clever idea and they look fabulous! Lisa x

Kathleen said...

Beautiful cas card. Love the snowflake look and also the little heart gem idea instead of a dot.
Kathleen x

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely simple idea for Christmas cards. Elaine

Berry said...

These are very lovely Janet hugs Rebekah xx

Wendy said...

These are beautiful Janet.
Wendy xx

susiestacey said...

Very pretty x Susan x

Lynne said...

Fabulous!
Lynne xxx

Denise said...

Janet these are gorgeous.
Hugs
Denise xx

Jennifer said...

These are really pretty Janet xx Jenny xx

Sandra H said...

Janet these are just fabulous as are your papers:) Sandra H

Pauline said...

Two very pretty cards, the snowflakes look fab as a heart shape!

Christine L said...

Both are fabulous Janet... love them!
Hugs
Christine x

Mandi said...

These are just fantastic Janet
I will have to go get that paper

Thank you, glad I inspired you
Mandi LIM

tilly said...

these are really 2 simple cards but so very effective, may have to give it a go lol
Tilly