Followers

Saturday 8 October 2011

Too Cute To Spook!

Today I have made this Halloween Card & Milk Carton for my four year old Grandaughter Mimi.
I saw a tutorial for the carton on Kerry's blog a while back and thought I must give it a try!
I only usualy make cards so  I thought this would be way  out of my comfort zone.....but I enjoyed it!
I dont' have a hougie board like Kerry so adapted it to my Martha Stewart score board.
Kerry's measurements are in centimetres and my board measures in Inches.

I have also used my much neglegted Prisma Pencils.
I really must use them more but the blending with the stumps does affect my finger joints (a sign of old age!) Lol

I have used 'Pumpkin Spot' which has just been released in digi format....you can find him here
You will recieve a black line version to colour yourself and a ready coloured version for when you need to make something quickly!
Polymer stamp 'Pumpkin Pie' here
Halloween digi download paper here







Photobucket

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what an adorable little set !I love the milk carton
Lisa x

Paula said...

Oh wow this is just gorgeous, i love your colouring and the image is fabby! Paula :)

Riet said...

So beautiful Janet,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Denise said...

Great card and milk carton - love the cute image and your fab colouring.
Hugs
Denise xx

Sue said...

Lovely card and carton Janet,very cute image.
Sue x

Berry said...

This is fab Janet great prisma work! He is so cute too hugs Rebekah xx

Sandra H said...

Yes Janet your right they are to cute to spook!!:) Sandra H

Crafty Loops said...

Awww how cute, these are really fantastic creations. Lee x

Unknown said...

Awww how cute, this is adorable... yes cute and not spooky :) Hugs xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

So cute!!
What a lovely idea. Wonderful set!
Love, Mel. xxx

Sarpreet said...

so sweet, This is a really quick short visit from me, as I am preparing for demos and fulfilling a card order.

Wendy said...

Wow Janet these are gorgeous,such a sweet image,fab colouring,fabulous set.
Wendy xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous Janet....and really clever with it! xx Jenny xx