Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Nice & Tidy!


Here are some photos of a my tidy craftroom/office  all spic n' span for the holiday season.
Wouldn't dare show it in it's normal state lol.
Here is my comfy chair and main computer where I draw my designs and process Pink Gem orders.
You can see my beloved graphic tablet that I use to draw  left of the chair on the white trolly.
When in use this sits where the keyboard is and the key board moves up on the same level of the computer



Here is the 'Messy' other side of the room where I like to dabble in a bit of card making
You can see my work station with the lovely table top lamp that the daylight company gave me for writing a review on my blog :)
You can see my little Ipod docker next to my Cuttlebug....I prefer music coming from behind when I am working on the computer

Mostly dies and embellies on the top shelf with some card blanks and books/sketch pads

can you see my little Fimo figures sitting in the corner on the shelf?
here they are.......

These models were my first attempt at Fimo.....I really must get back to it as I enjoyed it sooo much.....just finding the time :)


Drawers and cuboards full of crafty stuff ....got to give them a good sort after Christmas
 I have this handy storage area under the work station where I can shove stuff :)
Got all my Fimo, tools and books under here too
As you can see I only have a few Martha Stewart punches....oh forgot I have a drawer full of punches and there are some in there....what am I like....typical crafter and forgot what I have lol.
Don't have as many as some peeps....do I Christine lol?
Every time I go see Christine aka Nanaseaside....I am gobsmacked by her display of Martha Stewart punches lol!
Funny thing is I am not as mad for MS punches as I once was.....I think it's since the fancy long border dies came out.
I am particularly loving the Spellbinders Edgeablilities which I cut with my new baby the Grande Calibur


Here you can see some of the things I use to colour my stamp images
Copics, ProMarkers, Prisma Pencils, Koh-I- Noor Pencils, Distress Inks which I keep stored upside down.
You can see the Sansador and paper stumps next to the inks which I use to blend the pencils


My normal sizes Nesties live in CD boxes  next to my 'Cuttlebug'
I am hankering after Grande ones now....always something that a crafter wants...erm needs isn't there lol!
Well I hope you enjoyed looking at my little work room....this is where I spend most of my time :)

Photobucket

10 comments:

Berry said...

Ooo this is all so tidy and neat! I daren't even show mine as it isn't even as tidy as this on a good day lol! I like your nestie storage Hugs rebekah xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love seeing other people's craft spaces. Thanks for sharing yours. I just read your poem on FB to my hubby and he roared with laughter. Sorry to read you post about the freebies. I can't believe the nerve of some people. Good idea with the account and basket. That's what Paula does at Pollycraft. Marianne x

pinky said...

OMG its amazingly tidy. I am working with a 5'' radius of clean space at the minute:( I love how you store your nestie dies and like you I want those grande ones!

Wendy said...

I love looking at other peoples crafty space it is so cool I am just the same as Marianne I tidied mine the other day it last all of my mins lol now it is a mess again with a full desk

hugs Wendy

Sandra H said...

Hi Janet oh wow your room is so tidy and well organised and some great ideas about storage :) Sandra H

Christine said...

Oh Janet this is wayyyyyy to tidy. lol as to the MS punches.. think I need to sell some off.. I MUST have a tidy up..lots of me papers are going in a box..you know the ones which havnt been touched for over 2yrs..mmm I'll show mine again when its TIDY..LOL

pleased you got the image thieving
sorted..

smiles Christine x

MagsB said...

Thank you for sharing! I wouldn't dare show my craft hovel - I know there's a worktable in there somewhere under all the STUFF but it certainly isn't visible!!

love Mags B x

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW this is sooo neat and tidy here. Wish I culd have my room to look like this too LOL. You seem sooo organized, and it really looks gorgeous. Thanks sooo much for showing us your space here, it´s always sooo cool to see, how others are organizing themself in their spaces, and it gives us some great ideas for how things can also be done so we can all find, how things works best for us.
HAve a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year too hun.

PinksyDoodles said...

I love to see other people's craft spaces. Thank you for sharing yours. I adore your Fimo characters.
Clare x

lu said...

I'm always amazed @ how differently
wonderful we R. Mnay of us share our "personal" space, which is a VERY WELCOMEING way to say, come in and stay awhile. It's INCREDABLE
and now we know where u r when you are "making' your craft's imaginations come-to-life. THANKYOU