Followers

Friday 2 March 2012

Distressed Hearts


'Distressed Hearts' is our latest  digi downloadable paper and it's here on the website
This looks fab printed out as you will see when I post my Challenge card tomorrow :)
It comes in the usual 20 colours from our 'Colour Collections'


With the Olympic Games and the Queens Diamond Jubilee Looming this Summer, Union Jack fever is everywhere in the shops just now lol
I came up with this little chap yesterday 'Patriotic Teddy'
Hopefully I will designs a few more Patriotic themed stamps soon :)


You can find 'Patriotic Teddy' here


Photobucket

4 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
your papers are gorgeous again and what a lot's of colors, wow hunni
hugs angelique

Teresa said...

Gorgeous papers Janet and I adore little patriotic Ted he's lovely.
Have a great weekend. Teresa xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Those papers are so pretty and I love patriotic Ted. Think he may be popping in my basket when I am on my laptop so I can download him.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful papers and the image is gorgeous:)