Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

Dino Shirts


I made these cute heat transfers to iron on to some baby T's for my little Grandson Jack this morning.
I think I may offer some personalised transfers on my Etsy site.
I used the images from my Fabosaurus digi set here

It's a few weeks since I last used this iron on paper and I had a bit of a blonde moment this morning

Can you tell what it is?



Yep.......I forgot to flip the images before I printed them out!
I had them cut out and all ready to iron on when I realised just in the nick of time......otherwise the T's would have been useless!
Done it before..... when it's just an image it doesn't matter too much but when you are using letters it is rather important lol

Winter Hoot

A very popular retired polymer stamp has just become a digi over on the website 'Winter Hoot'


He come in 4 files
Coloured JPG & PNG
Black Line JPG & PNG

You can find him here

I will be back tomorrow morning to announce the winner of my British Candy which I am just about to draw :)






6 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Awwww how cute. These are lovely. Lee x

Anonymous said...

these are soo pretty xx

Daniele said...

so darn sweet, might have to have ago for my Grandson, he'd love something like that
hugs

Nannieflash said...

Wow Janet, love your tee shirts and Im sure your little grandson will to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Those dino shirts are simply adorable!!

Sandy said...

These are so cute!! Absolutely adorable!! Great job.
Sandy