Followers

Friday 7 December 2012

For Mam & Dad




What a raw wind there is outside Brrrr and it's getting worse next week apparently with the arrival of the 'Beast from the East'
Lets hope the forecasters have got it wrong lol
I am fast running out of time with my cards but I have to make one for my dear Mam and Dad and here it is
I have used 'Snow Cute' Digi set here...these come in pre coloured or blackline to colour yourself
Matching Merry & Bright papers here
Vintage Christmas Sentiments here I have used the blank one again and typed my own words
Embossing folder here
Cherry Lynn Holly Corner here
Cheery Lynn Holly Lace Flourish here
Marianne Poinsettia here
Ribbon and gems from stash


8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the snowman is adorable and the layout is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

Christine said...

Gorgeous Janet great minds..lol

smiles Christine x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Janet.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning x

Charlene Mitchell said...

So pretty and adorable! Love the flourishes in white! Beautiful card!

Sue said...

Awwww such a sweet snowman and I love the colours and layout. That is a gorgeous embossing folder too.

hugs Sue

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Janet, love it.
Wendy xx

Cazzy said...

My printer is so bad at present I don't trust it to do any coloured images sadly! Love the card.