Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Love Bugs!



I hope everyone is well on this dull January afternoon....I hate Winter and it's set to get cold again later this week.
I am feeling better now after the awful virus which I had all over Christmas and New Year
The other day I asked the DT girls if they would like any digis in particular and Ria asked if I would design some 'Love Bugs'.
I needed some inspiration to give the designing mojo a push in the right direction so thank you Ria.....I enjoyed drawing these little cuties....now I am back in the swing :)
You can find these little 'Love Bugs' on our new product page here

4 comments:

Crafting Belle said...

So very cute xxx

susiestacey said...

Awww they are so cute Janet x Susan x

Sandra H said...

Oh such cuties Janet xx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

The new love bugs are absolutely adorable.

Lisa D.