Followers

Saturday 12 January 2013

Midway Reminder for Challenge 62 & DT Call


It's a midway reminder over at 'A Gem of a Challenge' today.
Challenge 62 has the theme of 'New Beginnings' and is hosted by the lovely Donna

WE ARE ALSO HAVING A DT CALL

So pop on over and take a look at the DT girls wonderful cards and see what you have to do to apply for our DT.

Here is my card




I have used one of the latest digi releases from Pink Gem Designs 'Toadstool House' here.
I have gone for the easy option and used the pre coloured version but you also get black and white files with this digi so you can colour it yourself
Sentiment computer generated 
Pearls here
Charm here
other bits from stash


4 comments:

Sue said...

I love your new image Janet, that from looks so cute!
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue

Sinikka said...

This is so lovely!!!! Cute image.
Hugs Sinikka

Sandra H said...

Oh Janet this is so gorgeous! x

Donna said...

Gorgeous CAS design :) Donna ♥ x