Followers

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Knitted Girls 'Berry' Hat




I have spent the last two evenings knitting this little 'Berry' Hat for my 6yr old grandaughter Mia.
I have picked back up my knitting hobby recently which is helping me relax and unwind on an evening.
I spend all day working on the computer designing digis so I really need to get off it on an evening  and do something else....so the knitting is helping me with my digital detox lol
This pattern is here http://randomstitches.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/baby-berry-hat.pdf if anyone wants to have a go.....fits baby to adult
Knitted in one piece on circular and double pointed needles



These are the needles I bought to make the hat....saw KnitPro recommended on a knitting forum.
These needles are so light and slick to work with I now need to replace my whole collection of knitting needles now as I love these!
I bought them from the Wool Stack.....they have a website and are on ebay....brilliant service!


8 comments:

Debbie said...

Aww love this cute hat Janet...so sweet. xx

Avril Ann said...

Gorgeous Janet xxx

Annette said...

Wow, this is so cute. Love it.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

What a cute hat I am sure your daughter will love wearing it. Love Alison xxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so cute Janet.

Donna x

Molecraft said...

What a sweet little hat, love it!
Helen x

Nannieflash said...

Love your hat its just gorgeous and the colour choice. hugs Shirleyxx

ribenaruby said...

Janet, this is beautiful. I'm sure your grandaughter will love it! Ruby x